Monday 11 October 2010

Health and Uni...

So i managed that full week at Uni last week that i was hoping i would be able to do. It was tough, but i stuck it out :)

My cold that i had is all gone now, apart from the stuff that went down onto my chest thats making my life hell at the moment. I was really struggling for breath yesterday and was out of breath just sat reading my book on the sofa! I had to get up off the sofa in small stages just to go and get a drink. Today my chest isnt much different, im rattling like a car engine, and no amount of nebs and such seems to be shifting it all like normal :( Im hoping this is just a rough few days ahead of me, and not something thats long term as ive got hospital on the 29th of this month and really dont want to go on IVs :(

Im a bit more settled at Uni now. Apart from having a good full week in uni, ive not been in an amazing mood really. I was really down during last week for reasons i dont want to put on here for now. But i had a cuddle with my mum and a good cry ('coz sometimes thats all you need to do!) and i chatted with a friend, and felt a bit better about things.

Im looking into driving schools now, as i think im finally ready to learn to drive. I think if i get behind the wheel and just do it and have a go, ill get a better feel for how i feel about driving. Either way i think my confidence is better now for learning than it was a few years ago. Besides, then if i can learn to drive and be along side all the other maniacks out there, then surely i can do a class presentation right?! haha

Im really looking forward to the 27th of this month as ive got my Web Developers conference to go to :D This will be the third one ive been to in a row. I love them! Its exciting for me to be able to meet and greet other web designers/developers who are out there and making it either on their own or as a company. Ive found out a few good things at these conferences, and they really inspire me. I just hope this year i have the oumph to go up to these people and speak to them!!

Until then ive plenty of Uni work to be getting on with. We get our clients soon for my Consultancy Project, and im working on sorting out an idea for my Digital Media Project, also i had the best week last week and actually fully followed and understood a lecture and a tutorial on advanced PHP!! This didnt happen once last year as i was so rubbish at PHP code, but i put in hours of study over the summer for this code and now im so much better at it, and can actually understand what on earth the lecturer is talking about haha! It was the highlight of my week really :p

No comments:

Post a Comment