Wednesday 1 December 2010

Feeling pretty rubbish :(

Im feeling so rubbish these past few weeks. I was doing really well months ago, then i got a cold and since then everything has just been pretty crap. And now ive got another cold. Perfect.

Its not as bad as the last one, but its still knocking me for six. Im still doing the gym, im really pushing myself there coz i want all this junk off my chest so i can breath a bit better again! I am doing well at the gym, ive done a bit of everything on my training plan now, a lot of cardio and some weights as well. Which granted im lifting the weight of a feather but that doesnt bother me really as i knew i was pretty weak, plus from all the joint pain i get, ive got lasting effects of it and my wrists are quite weak :| Ah the joys of CF! But its helping me to cough up loads of this crap on my chest, which is good, but its quite bad theres so much down there! :( I feel a round of IV's coming on.

Im so knackered! Im doing gym, and coursework and the occaisional day at Uni, which im usually pretty shattered for by the time i get there as i have to get up quite early, get a train, and then wait in the freezing cold until the bus decides to turn up. So im quite shocked i manage to just about stay awake in the lectures i do manage to get to! Granted gym, coursework and Uni doesnt sound like much to be doing, but when thats all im doing day in day out, it gets tedious and knackering after a while. Especially when you cant switch off at night to sleep properly :(

Coursework at the moment is a total joke. Ive got my digital media project going on which is basically my dissertation, then ive got a consultany project with a real client outside of the Uni with a group of other people. Another assignment that i have to have done for the 9th and ive got NO idea what the hell im doing for it, and another one due in on the 16th which is a series of mini projects ive been doing since like October or something. But the specifications we get for these assignments are made over techinical when theres absolutely no need for that, and then the tutors get all grumpy when so many students ask questions about everything! If they actually put things we needed to know in the spec we wouldnt have to clearly bother them with our queries.

Tomorrow im supposed to be handing in a 3000 word research report and also doing a presentation showing off a prototype of my media project so far. This im not looking forward to, and at this rate im not going to be able to do the presentation, 'coz ive got really bad chest pains and it hurts to breathe, move, cough, sneeze, hiccup, you name it and im practically crying with the pain at some points! It started at the weekend and then went away on tuesday so i was able to do the gym, and today its come back with vengance :( Not happy.
At least ive got hospital on friday, which is good and bad. Last time i went my lung function was down to 45% because of that annoying cold i had gotten last time. Then i think i had gotten some lung function back but now ive got another stupid cold my chest sounds like a car engine that wont start.Whether that has killed my lung function i thought i had gained i dont know, guess well find out on friday! Hopefully i will have gained weight tho, ive been eating mum out of house and home haha! I have noticed my energy has picked up a little bit, which usually only happens with weight gain for me more than a gain in lung function. Though i still dont want to get out of bed in the mornings, but thats only more because its freezing!! haha!

On a more happy note, ive had my hair cut :) It was getting really long which is what i wanted but it was getting unmanagable to wash it and comb it and general care of my hair. So i had it cut to just below my shoulders and styled a bit as well. I'll put a picture up soon, as well as a pic of my new tatt :D I had it done weeks ago, but its not long finished healing so it looks better for a picture now. I always find the smaller tattoos take longer to heal than the large ones ive had done. Weird.

Right better get on with this coursework :|

No comments:

Post a Comment