Thursday 9 June 2011

messy head

I don't know what this blog is about exactly but i need to clear my head somehow.

Its like my head is really full up with everything and i just cant clear my head. Its affecting my sleep, and stressing me out so now i can feel myself going down hill again just when id been making some good progress. Progress which the hospital didn't see as its all happened between appointments and so i know they wont fully believe me that things did improve for a while.

I'm stuck in a slump and once again I'm not sure how to get out of it. I have everything in my head on a "i could do this tomorrow" sort of list, but i just keep waking up and thinking "oh good, same crap, different day." Which is not how i want to be waking up! The weekends are better as i know I've got company 'coz mums not at work. I'm extremely looking forward to the summer holidays that the schools have just so mums at home and I've got someone to spend time with and do things with!

I'm really trying to get myself back onto my schedule of Neb's etc, I'm just finding it hard to get motivated. You think the fact that i know not doing my treatments regularly will make me worse would be something to motivate me. I don't want to end up on a transplant list, i don't want to get sicker than i already am, i want to do so much with my life, but at the moment i just cant get motivated or energised to do anything! All i seem to be able to do is sit around in my pj's all day, and I'm either just plain emotional and wanting to cry all the time over heaven knows what, or i just feel really angry at everything. Literally everything including my oxygen tubing, i got so pissed off with it the other night, being so hot on my face and being uncomfy with it i ripped it off my face and threw it across the room.

I want to know people but i don't know how to go about it because I'm not confident to go out on my own lately 'coz all i do is choke and stop every 5 mins. I hate being stared at like I've got some catching disease or something.

Maybe i just need to start writing things down a lot more, not always on here, some things i feel are too personal to put on here. Besides i don't actually think anyone really reads this blog apart from one person i know of.

Sometimes i wonder whats the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment