Thursday 24 June 2010

Whats the fucking point!

Literally i just want the floor to swallow me whole now!

This is pretty much the last straw. I new i didnt do amazingly in my exams, but to do as badly as i have?! I really dont care anymore. Uni can suck it. I fucking give up. I clearly wasnt meant to be the educated person i wanted to be.

CF interfered so much during my second year, i wasnt able to get barely anything done, let alone attend properly to flipping understand anything i was meant to be learning. I was apparently getting all the help i was entitled to, which still wasnt enough for me to get through.

I know it sounds like im blaming CF and not myself, but people who know me personally will know how much ill be blaming myself so no worries there about shifting any "blame".

I honestly dont know what to do from here. Im just so tired.

2 comments:

  1. (((big hugs))) there is only so much you can do when you have been dealt a crap hand in health, especially so this last year. It sounds to me like you worked you arse off, but if you were too poorly to be in uni you can't blame yourself! You should be proud of what you have achieved despite having a seriously shit year health wise!! Fighting through it and even sitting the exam is inspirational!!! I know it's easy for me to say that, and when I feel I've done badly, I'm so hard on myself, please don't give up! Sleep on it, look back at what you have achieved despite everything and be proud of yourself! You can do it! Keep fighting. You want this, don't let it go! It gets harder juggling everything as we get older and the work piles on and our health slipping, and annoyingly, something has got to give! This time it just happened to be exam results. Please don't beat yourself up over it because I promise you it isn't your fault!!! I'm here if you need me :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always resits, don't be too dissheartened xx

    ReplyDelete